To add multiple media files (images, documents, videos, swf, ...).
The files can either be selected from the Media Library (with an ajax modal window) or can be uploaded for each post.
Uploaded images are automatically added to the media library.
For some of the features to work, you need to be logged in to the admin.
The Dropzone plugin was used for the bulk uploader.
- To connect files from the Media Library to a post.
- The bulk uploader allows users to upload multiple files by dragging and dropping files.
- Ability to manage (add, edit, delete) the files without leaving the form (with ajax)
- If enabled, the options can be ordered by dragging and dropping.
- Ability to set the maximum number of files that can be chosen.
- When the limit is reached, the buttons to add a new file disapear.
- Permissions can be set: create, select, delete, remove, edit, order