A form field to connect the data of one table to another table.
- For eloquent relationships: one to many or many to many.
- Ability to manage (add, edit, delete) the options without leaving the form (with ajax)
- If enabled, the options can be ordered by dragging and dropping.
- The labels of the options can be customised with a mutator.
- It is possible to set the maximum number of options that can be chosen.
- When the limit is reached, the buttons to add a new option disapear.
- When enabled, users can quickly search items to add.
- The following permissions can be set: create, select, delete, remove, edit, order, search
- A default option can be given.